Atlas SCR – Triac and Thyristor Analyser
£81.00 (incl. VAT)
Atlas SCR is an advanced instrument designed specifically for the analysis of SCR (Thyristor) and Triac devices.
Out of stock
The Atlas SCR is an advanced instrument designed specifically for the analysis of SCR (Thyristor) and Triac devices.
- Automatic component identification (Thyristor or Triac).
- Automatic pinout identification.
- Displays actual trigger (gate) current classification.
- Measures gate voltage during trigger.
- Fixed load current of 100mA.
- Unique automatic boost function ensures a device test voltage of 12V regardless of battery condition.
- Suitable for devices requiring gate currents up to 90mA.
- Automatic and manual power-off.
- Between any pair of test clips.
- For battery voltage greater than 0.9V.
- Subject to acceptable LCD visibility.
- Peak Atlas SCR100
- Universal test probes
- Installed Long Life Battery
- Comprehensive illustrated user guide
Free and unlimited technical support and advice is available to all users by telephone, email or our web site. If you need help or advice, just Contact Us.