Atlas LCR45 – Passive Component Impedance Meter
£90.00 (incl. VAT)
Atlas LCR45 is an enhanced handheld instrument capable of performing detailed analysis of passive components such as inductors, capacitors and resistors.
Out of stock
The Atlas LCR45 is an enhanced handheld instrument capable of performing detailed analysis of passive components such as inductors, capacitors and resistors.
Measure Inductance, Capacitance, Resistance and Impedance
Notes for table above:
1. Within 12 months of factory calibration. Please contact us if you require a full re-calibration and/or certification of traceable calibration.
2. Specified at temperatures between 15°C and 30°C.
3. Subject to acceptable LCD visibility.
4. For inductances between 100µH and 100mH in fully auto mode.
5. For capacitances between 200pF and 500nF in fully auto mode.
6. For resistances between 10Ω and 1MΩ in fully auto mode.
7. For clarity, the 14.9254kHz test frequency is shown as 15kHz.
- Peak Atlas LCR45
- Universal test probes
- Installed Long Life Battery
- Comprehensive illustrated user guide
Free and unlimited technical support and advice is available to all users by telephone, email or our web site. If you need help or advice, just Contact Us.