£84.00 (incl. VAT)
Atlas LCR is an advanced instrument that greatly simplifies the testing of passive components.
Out of stock
The Atlas LCR is an advanced instrument that greatly simplifies the testing of passive components.
The Atlas LCR is an advanced instrument that greatly simplifies the testing of passive components. Traditional LCR bridges are inherently complex and very time consuming to use. The Atlas LCR does everything automatically, it tells you the component type in addition to component value data. What’s more, the Atlas LCR automatically selects the best signal level and frequency for the particular component under test.
Just clip the universal test leads to your component and press the test button. In seconds, the Atlas LCR will identify the type of component (Inductor, Capacitor or Resistor) together with the component’s main value. Additionally, further component data is also displayed, such as the DC resistance of an inductor. The test frequency is automatically selected to give you the best measurement resolution and this is also confirmed on the scrollable display.
- Automatic component identification.
- Automatic test frequency selection (DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz).
- Delayed or instant analysis (for hands free operation).
- Auto power-off.
- Probe and test lead compensation.
- Interchangeable probe sets.
- Automatic ranging and scaling.
- 1% basic accuracy for resistors.
- 1.5% basic accuracy for inductors and capacitors.
Notes for table above:
1. Within 12 months of factory calibration. Please contact us if you require a full re-calibration and/or certification of traceable calibration.
2. Specified at temperatures between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F) .
3. Subject to acceptable LCD visibility.
4. For inductances between 100µH and 100mH.
5. For capacitances between 200pF and 500nF.
6. For resistances between 10Ω and 1MΩ.
- Peak Atlas LCR
- Universal test probes
- Installed Long Life Battery
- Comprehensive illustrated user guide
Free and unlimited technical support and advice is available to all users by telephone, email or our web site. If you need help or advice, just Contact Us.